You have no items in your shopping cart
The LM317 is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage
regulator capable of supplying in excess of 1.5A over an
output voltage range of 1.2V to 37V. This voltage regulator
is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external
resistors to set the output voltage. Further, it employs internal
current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation,
making it essentially blow-out proof.
• Output current in excess of 1.5 ampere
• Output adjustable between 1.2V and 37V
• Internal thermal overload protection
• Internal short-circuit current limiting constant with temperature
• Output transistor safe-area compensation
• Floating operation for high voltage applications
• Eliminates stocking many fixed voltages
Let us help!