You have no items in your shopping cart
The LM337 is an adjustable 3–terminal negative voltage regulator
capable of supplying in excess of 1.5 A over an output voltage range of
–1.2 V to –37 V. This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and
requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, it
employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area
compensation, making it essentially blow–out proof.
The LM337 serves a wide variety of applications including local, on card
regulation. This device can also be used to make a programmable output
regulator, or by connecting a fixed resistor between the adjustment and
output, the LM337 can be used as a precision current regulator.
• Output Current in Excess of 1.5 A
• Output Adjustable between –1.2 V and –37 V
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting Constant with Temperature
• Output Transistor Safe–Area Compensation
• Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications
• Eliminates Stocking many Fixed Voltages
• Available in Surface Mount D2PAK and Standard 3–Lead Transistor
Let us help!