You have no items in your shopping cart
Micro USB step up inverter
Micro USB step up inverter for running 12 volt applications at 5 volts or less
A small sized step up inverter that can be directly connected to 5 volts via micro USB
1) Maximum output power: 2 Ampere.
2) Input voltage: 2 Volt to 24 Volt.
3) Maximum output voltage: 28 Volts.
4) Maximum Efficiency: >93%.
5) Dimensions: Length: 30mm x Width: 17mm x Height: 14mm.
1) This is a step up module, the output voltage is greater than the input voltage.
2) The peak power should not exceed 2 Ampere.
For this micro USB step up inverter, the greater the voltage difference, the lower the efficiency.
Let us help!